Sunday 5 May 2013

Sassy Sundays

Hey guys

So on Sundays we are planning to allow our posts to diverge from our normal themes of make-up and fashion. I've just found the coolest article as I have been procrastinating- check out the revamped looks of some of the more recognisable faces from history- 

Thanks to the help of digital art, we can now see what the previous monarch Henry VIII would look like today. Sweet!


Horatio Nelson! I'm loving the meticulous addition of the metal hand.

Hipster Shakespeare- what I want to know is would he have gone Wayfarer or Clubmaster? Meh I would think Clubmaster. Either way he is rocking the messy pompadour.

Marie Antoinette looking ready for some bar hopping. 

Woah foxy Lizzy! I would have thought orange on orange would clash but hey I stand corrected.


What do you guys think? Are these realistic? All I know is that I want to see more of these historical figure makeovers. 

No comments:

Post a Comment